Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Progress?

I got a little busy this month and may have stumbled a bit upon the pathway to fabulous.  My weight is still about the same.  I have to say that having a supply of Slimfast and milk in the house helps me to avoid getting overly hungry and eating bad things.  The Slimfast was $10.99 per tin.  So I substituted President's Choice Trimplan.  How bad could it be?  It was a few dollars less.  I was not treating myself as a fabulous person by substituting the cheap stuff.  It's not that it tastes awful.  It doesn't.  I just don't look forward to the taste of the Chocolate or Vanilla PC stuff.  I love the Vanilla Slimfast (not the Chocolate or the Strawberry).  So if I have it, I'll eat that instead of junk food.  Really.  For a Few Dollars More...

I have been walking 4 days per week.  Not great but OK.  I'm not sure if it's the new jeans or the walking, but I'm definitely getting lots of weight loss compliments.  It's not the weight for sure, it may be the walking, but I'm definitely getting more of those jeans. (Marks Work Wearhouse - classic fit).

No comments:

Post a Comment