Monday, September 13, 2010

Shopping

While waiting all day for car repair the only nearby clothing store was Marks Work Wearhouse.  I needed shoes to replace the flip flops and launch my feet into fall.  I am starting with just some basic going to the grocery store shoes.  Not fabulous but not ugly.  I bought these http://www2.marks.com/productdetails.asp?categoryID=510&start=1&href=%2Fctwnew%2Fmarkprod%2Ensf%2FProductListByID%2F840F2B337CE13F81802576F5000B53AB%3FOpenDocument for 24.99 because they look youthful,
and some black athletic shoes in a style called Tanya - which don't look like anything - but they make my feet look small - that never happens.  Sorry I can't find an image but they were $79.99 and were "quad comfort" with "Duraguard Protection" and they were street shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment