Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Smile!

I enjoy my coffee, but I could definitely make an effort to have more fabulously white teeth.  My teeth aren't too bad as I have tried a few whitening products and thank my mom for those years of braces in my teens.  Recently I came across a review for "Brighten Up" tooth whitener.  It comes in a tube which looks easy to use - and for me appropriate because I have a few problem teeth that look a touch darker than the others.  Good Housekeeping reviewed the product stating "In the lab, Brighten Up visibly lightened the teeth of two thirds of participants, and more than half agreed that their teeth looked whiter.  Not surprisingly, results were most pronounced on stained teeth."  Paula's Choice . I'm going to order it, and I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment