Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Time to Step it Up

It's mid August, and although I'm not going back to school, everything changes after Labour Day.  Kids are back to school, people are back from vacation and the routine changes.  I am the same weight that I have been for 10 years, but gravity is changing my overall shape.  My walking is going well - still doing 6K per day about 5 days per week.  For me, it's not that I need to diet, it's just that I need to eliminate temptation.  What are my weeknesses?  Frosty cold beverages - replaced with frosty cold diet pop.  Not eating breakfast or lunch - followed by hoovering down fast food or globs of peanut butter when I feel starved.  Therefore no drivethru and no peanut butter.  Replaced with Slimfast.  We'll see how it goes for a week.  Wish me luck.  Good luck to you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment